The ARTS at Marks Garage Etiquette and Guidance:
- Please understand that works of art, whether they have a price tag or not, are priceless and often irreplaceable. We ask that you handle items with care. If you break it, you now own it!
- Photos in the gallery are welcome. Please tag us at @ARTSATMARKS on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter when posting on social media. We love that, and will do our best to share your images as well!
- Photos and videos during performances may be prohibited. We will always inform you up front during the pre-show speech, and appreciate your understanding.
- Event ticket purchases are non-refundable, so please be sure you are selecting the correct event and date. If a show is canceled, however, we will always make it right by transferring your ticket to a rescheduled performance or refunding the purchase.
- Please refrain from bringing in food and/or beverages from outside. We do have some snacks and beverages available for a modest donation. (Or come down early, and eat-in at one of the many phenomenal restaurants and eateries in Chinatown!)
- Donations are always welcome! As a 501(c)3 non-profit arts organization, we value our community support tremendously. Your kindness helps us to continue providing a safe, inclusive creative space for all to enjoy! Monetary donations can be given by cash, check, credit card, venmo, square, and donorbox. You can also join our 1001 Friends with a recurring donation. If you would like to donate art or other items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture and description of the item. We'd love to chat!
- And finally, we ask that you have fun while you are here with us at The ARTS at Marks Garage!
Due to Covid-19, we ask that you follow these rules when visiting The ARTS at Marks Garage:
- If you have a fever, are feeling ill, or are exhibiting any known symptoms of Covid-19, please be respectful of others and visit us another time.
- Please check-in using our QR code when entering our space. If you are unable to access the QR code, we are more than happy to take your information in person. Your information is used for contact tracing only, and does not obligate you in any way to receive any marketing or other communication from us.
- Proof of Covid vaccination no less than 14 days prior to entrance is required for admittance.
- Masks are required at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience at all entrances, and hand washing sinks are located in the restrooms in the gallery.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 6ft between patrons unless you are in the same group.